GMC has revolutionized traditional tailgates with the World's First MultiPro Tailgate. It offers six practical functions that have never been in a truck before.
These features help improve loading, unloading, and access to cargo beds and are rigorously tested for structural strength and durability according to stringent GMC standards. You can also know more about multipro tailgate GMC through various websites.
Image Source: Google
In fact, the MultiPro is the most established tailgate in GMC history and is standard on the AT4, SLT, and Denali.
When you're tailgating or camping and want to take your music outdoors – without leaving your Sierra working – the available confederate MultiPro Audio System by KICKER is designed to blend into the MuliPro Tailgate. This 100-watt external audio system has full Bluetooth streaming capabilities. To bring more light to the collection, add available LED lights installed by the dealer. Below e have mentioned six practical functions of multipro tailgate.
1. Main gate: Open from a keychain, on a truck, or a button on the gate.
2. Primary Gate Load Stop: Prevents objects from sliding off the bed.
3. Simple access: The inner gate folds down so you can go further into the bed.
4.Full-Width Step: The inner gatefolds into one large step for easy access and holds up to 375 pounds.
5. Stop the load on the inner gate: Prevents second-tier items from sliding off the bed.
6. Inner door with work surface: When opened, it offers a work surface as well as second-tier loading.