Restaurant managers and chefs use checklists to ensure that their commercial kitchens are in perfect condition.
What should be included in your checklist?
It is important to avoid any problems that may arise in your kitchen. With preventive maintenance, you can avoid expensive repairs and safety and health problems.
You can also rent the industrial kitchenette wireman to repair your kitchen appliances. Every kitchen maintenance checklist is different. This can be used as a guide:
Image Source: Google
Dishwasher and sink
It is possible to wash dishes by hand or use commercially available detergents. It is important to keep your kitchen clean. You can add these items to your dishwasher wish list:
Check the chemical content of cleaning agents, disinfectants, and dishwashing agents
- The water in the tank should always be checked and replaced.
- Check the shelf for damage, sawdust, dents, or other damage
- Clean the filter every 15-20 cycles
Learn how to clean dishes and other kitchen utensils to avoid clogging the dishwasher.
Gas or electric fryers are essential in any kitchen that produces large quantities of fried food. Top fryers can be a great option for small kitchens and dining rooms with limited space. For larger kitchens that cook a lot of fried foods, you may need several flooring styles. You need to include the following on your maintenance checklist.
- Gas leaks should be investigated
- Clean the combustion fan
- Be sure to check the quality of the oil in your fryer
- Extract the oil regularly.
- Clean the frying basket and check for damage